From a simple Canadian childhood, Ruth L Froese’s marriage to Bob Froese whisked her into the US as first an NHL goalie’s wife and hockey mom to four sons, then into NY state as a pastor’s wife and biblical counselor. She holds an M. A. in Biblical Counseling, and is certified with the International Association of Biblical Counselors. Delighted to boast the assistance of two beloved granddaughters, she keeps rose and lavender gardens.
Reseda is her first fictional novel, but not intended as the last.
Resources for discipleship and biblical counseling which Ruth has written based on the Scriptural teachings of Pastor Bob Froese, include the following, and are available for download on http://faithfellowship.us/grow/printable-resources/
- Redeemed: From Bondage to Freedom
- Scripture: How to Study it Well
- The Darkest Valley: A Biblical Understanding of Suicide
- There’s No Place Like Home: Gospel Grace for Adoption
- Walking in Wisdom: A Study of Proverbs
- Women of the Savior Jesus: Christ’s Conversations with Women